Friday, November 18, 2011

Elmarit 135/2.8 : Moonrise


 I received this lens in april and havent posted as many shots on this blog with it as I would like, so Im going through my flickr stream and adding the ones I missed that I liked ( plus I need to catch up with 18 shots posted this month :P)


From May 6th:

My Elmarit 135mm came in, and its weird,  Im not sure if I like it or not, but this is shot at f2.8

 Moon was just rising, and the 135 is an effective 180mm on my M8 , nice and clean optics!


NOV 18th 2011: My feelings have changed towards this lens, I think its utterly impractical , heavy and a bear to focus, BUT ....................whenever I use it I always seem to get some really good shots with it , so despite my misgivings and suffering , the Lens just plain out works , and very well too I may add! ( Plus its a Leica lens made in Canada that I bought from a guy in the USA:P)

No comments:

Post a Comment