Thursday, December 22, 2011

Super MC Takumar 50/1.4: New technique with old favourite

I revisited a website that gave me a LOT of good info about Leicas and techniques for photo and processing, this shot is processed using his method of dodging and burning.

I almost forgot the URL : http://overgaard.dk/100000-exposures-later-III-dodge-and-burn.html

 IE: Make highlights 10% brighter and shadows 10% darker , I normally do something similar using adobe lightroom, but these are using a student copy of adobe photoshop .

 The main difference is that when I use Lightroom the effect is on all of the photo, in Photoshop you can choose only the highlights or only the shadows.

 let me know what you think, I will upload versions of these done my usual method tomorrow :)

ISO 1600! f1.4 1/60th of a second

No comments:

Post a Comment