Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Takumar 28mm f3.5 : Purple Sunset!

I was cleaning out some of my directories as I have a certain *chaotic* workflow style and found a directory called "to do" inside I found some shots taken in the summer! Normally Im not that wistful, but with all this snow and cold weather, a colourful summer sunset sure looks inviting!

 This was taken with my Super MC Takumar 28mm/3.5 at f5.6 I believe and it was a quick snapshot of the sunset as the sun dropped below the horizon and the clouds were still this beautiful purple, a few seconds later  the colours had all gone, so beautiful, yet so temporary :(

 As I read on someone elses blog site, sunsets and sunrises are both beautiful, but sunrises seem to look better , maybe because they signify the beginning of a new day, where as a shot like this is the end of one?

No comments:

Post a Comment